Friday, August 15, 2008

work...work....work

Feel like a long time ago since the last time I wrote in this blog. I started my 12hrs shift a day for 7 nights straight on monday 11/8. It was not as bad as I thought before I started. The problem is it is totally an anti-social shift to do. I can not do anything else like going to gym, meeting friends, cooking, and of course writing something on the blog.

It takes me about 3 hrs driving back and forth, so in total it is 15 hrs off, 9 hrs left which are used for basic things like sleep, eat, clean. In fact, I just got up about an hour ago and now ready to go to work again....Am I complaining? Not really. Just finding an excuse on why I haven't up-dated this blog as frequent as it should be.

Ok.....have to go to work now. Tomorrow I will talk about AAA.

No comments: