Friday, August 1, 2008

Another day at work....

It was a hectic day for me yesterday....which was my last day off work for this week. Got up early...well, not that early, about 10am, and without breakfast went straight to city centre to my bank to get a bank draft. I need to send the cheque to Liverpool children hospital for Paediatric Emergency Course which is going to be held in October. When I sent an email to them last week, they replied telling me there were only few places left....so I had to send the application with the cheque ASAP. It costs me £279.....In addition to that I had to pay £250 for basic paediatric life support course which is going to be held at Temple Street Children hospital, Dublin on 21/8/08. I managed to post the letter to Liverpool but for the one in Dublin, I had to cancel the delivery because at the very last minute, I realised I forgot to enclose the application letter....damn! So I rush to get home before the post office closed. And you know what I did.....on the way back, I bought a new bicycle.....hahahahaha....typical me, so impulsive!
I need a bike anyway to make a trip to the city centre from my apartment. That bloody bike costs me £350 including the side bags, locks and a helmet. Once I got back to the apartment, it was just too late to post the second letter. To fill up my day, I decided to go to the gym with my new bike. Apparently, I quite enjoyed riding my bike. It is obviously faster than walking, and it's good for my health.....emmm.....I am gonna have good legs in a month time if I continue to use the bike.
My hectic day finally took a toll on me. By 9pm I was so exhausted,....and what did I do? Go to sleep....

No comments: